If you are looking for an extensive strategy based game, Iron Throne by Netmarble is an epic strategy game where there is war, siege, conquests and multiple rewards waiting for you. Get indulged in the extensive game story and start fighting to build an empire of your own.
Build a whole army of your own heroes and train them the best to fight against the army in the battlefield. You can train and summon your heroes and also build a strong alliance with your friends. The real time strategy based game requires you to be alert all the time as there are going to be players from all around the globe.
The game includes 4 different and interactive modes. While playing in Battle Royale mode, fight a purely strategic match on equal grounds without losing units so you can play a game without having to worry about your units.
Team Deathmatch mode includes dominating the battleground with fantastic team play. Dimensional Battle mode requires you to follow the epic history and unfold the game’s story. Town Mode requires you to solve the mysterious and dangerous quests with your castle’s townsfolk.
The game has a beautifully crafted story along with various upgrades and lots of weaponry for you to discover as you proceed in the game.
Download the app now from Google Play Store. You can download Iron Throne for PC on your desktop PC/Laptop powered up with Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and MacOS/OS X. All you need is the help of an Android emulator like BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2 or Andy OS to Iron Throne for PC. Below mentioned are the simple steps to do so.
Guide to Download Iron Throne For PC
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “ Iron Throne” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Iron Throne in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Road Drivers Legacy and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Iron Throne for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!