Are you ready for some brutal fun via puzzle game? Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle by Blue Wizard Digital LP is the game you all need to play if you are into horror games. The game story revolves around the villain named Jason Voorhees who got drowned into a lake named Crystal Lake. For 20 years, Jason had been missing but now he’s back and people are scared as he keeps haunting people.
Play the game as Jason and terrorize as many victims as you can, from Crystal Lake to Manhattan and from supermax prison to snowy ski resorts, Jason will be present everywhere. Witness your characters multiple modes like Supermax Jason, Frozen Jason, Apocalypse Jason and more. As you progress in the game and level up, you can unlock various dangerous murder weapons to improve your killing styles.
The game includes thrilling 8 different episodes and 100 unique puzzle levels to clear. Moreover, select ‘R’ mode for multiple gruesome killing scenes or ‘PG’ for an almost family-friendly puzzle experience. The game includes several different moves and weapons to be used to murder the people.
There is lots of blood spilling and brutal killing in the game, hence it is not recommended for kids to play the game. However the adults who are into mystery and horror games, should play the game right away.
Download the app now from Google Play Store. You can download Friday the 13th Killer Puzzle for PC on your desktop PC/Laptop powered up with Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and MacOS/OS X. All you need is the help of an Android emulator like BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2 or Andy OS to Friday the 13th Killer Puzzle for PC. Below mentioned are the simple steps to do so.
How to Download Friday the 13th Killer Puzzle For PC
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “ Friday the 13th Killer Puzzle” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Friday the 13th Killer Puzzle in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Road Drivers Legacy and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Friday the 13th Killer Puzzle for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!