Pop your way to the top, and enjoy a fun match 3 puzzle game in the latest game we present you today. Gamers, it’s time to pop the candies, and level up in the latest creation of Zentertain called Yummy Cubes. It’s time to build a world of yummy candies, and cookies, and kickstart your chef career.
This fun casual game takes you to the candy land where your only job is to pop the candies, and proceed up in the game. Pop at least two candies of the same color to complete the goals, and advance up to the next level.
As you move forward to the next level, you can get your hands on plenty of yummy rewards, and gift boxes full of super handy gifts. To proceed higher faster, you can use a number of game boosters that can boost your progress. From the Super BonBon, to Syrup Bombs, Rainbow Cany, and Sweet Hammer, these tons of powerful boosters will make you shoot to the top spot.
Achieve the challenging goals in tons of challenging levels, and enjoy the yummy experience. Download the game from Google Play Store now if you want to give this game a shot. Cheers!
Download the App now from Google Play Store. You can download Yummy Cubes on PC on your desktop PC/Laptop powered up with Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and MacOS/OS X. All you need is the help of an Android emulator like BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2 or Andy OS to Yummy Cubes on PC. Below mentioned are the simple steps to do so.
Download Yummy Cubes on PC
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps on PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “Yummy Cubes” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Yummy Cubes in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Road Drivers Legacy and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Yummy Cubes on PC. Android Emulators on PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!