Gamers, it’s time to arm yourself to the teeth, and wield your tactics as we bring you yet another survival game Battleground Z by none other than Elex. It’s time to survive the walking dead as scores of players are scattered throughout the massive battlefield.
BattleGround Z is set out in a post zombie apocalypse world where the zombies are out on a run to eat your brains. Your role is not just to escape the zombies, but also the other players who might kill you to live another day. Winning is not so hard if you explore the map well enough, stay in your safe zone, and kill zombies.
The gameplay is quite simple like any other game. You start off your survival experience armless, but you collect the scattered weapons in the battlefield. You can get your hands on plenty of weapons such as the axes, pistols, explosives, gas, sniper and many others.
Furthermore, you can also collect power ups in the game to get an edge over the other players. So, survive the zombie apocalypse and be the last man standing by grabbing the game now. Head over to Google Play Store now and start battling. Have fun!
Download the App now from Google Play Store. You can download Battleground Z on PC on your desktop PC/Laptop powered up with Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and MacOS/OS X. All you need is the help of an Android emulator like BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2 or Andy OS to Battleground Z on PC. Below mentioned are the simple steps to do so.
Download Battleground Z on PC
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps on PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “Battleground Z” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Battleground Z in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Road Drivers Legacy and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Battleground Z on PC. Android Emulators on PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!