Are you ready to help the people of your town and deal with the emergency situations? EMERGENCY HQ is a game release by Promotion Software GmbH which includes rescuing a lot of unfortunate incidents. You will be provided with specialized vehicles for any kind of situation.
Become the best of commanders and build your own headquarters where you will be reported with all the casualties caused in the city. Your tasks for the mission would be displayed on screen which you have to perform. The tasks can be transporting the injured people to hospital or help the trapped people escape.
There can be a fire in a building as well, so be prepared for any kind of emergency. You can even establish a Rescue Alliance with other peers and get involved in serving for critical situations. There would be tragic accidents and chaotic situations which you will be working with.
You can even upgrade your buildings and units for your headquarters to make them appear the way you like. Fight against time and save as many lives as you can to become a hero and a life saver. There are various rewards, bonuses and even medals which you can get based on your performance.
EMERGENCY HQ can be downloaded and played for free, but there are some items in the game can only be purchased with real money. Furthermore, an internet connection is required to play the game.
Download the game now from Google Play Store or App store iTunes. EMERGENCY HQ for PC can be downloaded and Played on a Desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 and MacOS/ OS X operating system. As you move ahead, a guide coming your way will take you through a comprehensive tutorial to install and start playing EMERGENCY HQ for PC right away.
How to Download EMERGENCY HQ For PC
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “ EMERGENCY HQ ” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find EMERGENCY HQ in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about EMERGENCY HQ and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run EMERGENCY HQ for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!