Travelling Millionaire by NETMARBLE EMEA is an interesting game where you get to experience the life of a millionaire. Roll out your dice and construct beautiful cities, famous houses and landmarks of the world. The game is going to take you to places of your dreams. Get to establish a whole kingdom of your own choice.
Moreover, you can try your luck in 8 different maps and have a unique game experience. The game initially contains a tutorial which can let you earn gold points as well. Watch the tutorial to understand the game mechanics.
Marble is the money using which you can buy real estate and property. Your total asset will be shown as Current real-estate value plus owned Marble. Moreover there are penalty cards as well which will make you go to the National Tax paying centre. Pay the tax as a penalty.
You can chat with opponents with in game chat feature and build new friendships. You can invite your online friends to the game and clash with them. There are several places on the board including New Delhi, Cairo, Bangkok, Dubai, Istanbul and much more.
Determine the building and hotels that you want to construct and estimate the total cost before you select what to build.
Download the app now from Google Play Store. You can download Travelling Millionaire for PC on your desktop PC/Laptop powered up with Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and MacOS/OS X. All you need is the help of an Android emulator like BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2 or Andy OS to Travelling Millionaire for PC. Below mentioned are the simple steps to do so.
Guide to Download Travelling Millionaire For PC
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “ Travelling Millionaire” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Travelling Millionaire in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Road Drivers Legacy and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Travelling Millionaire for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!