Looking for some addictive puzzle games? Gleam: Last Light by HIKER GAMES is an interesting physics based puzzle game that has a lot of unique and engaging puzzles. Not everyone has the ability to solve tricky puzzles, so challenges your brain a little and take the difficult challenges.
As you proceed in the game, there will be newer challenges that can get trickier, that is what makes the game even more compelling. As a player you would be using reflective gems to bring sunlight to the last living planer in a post-apocalyptic world.
Moreover, three star rewards will be awarded to you if you solve the puzzle in least number of moves. Use your moves efficiently in order to receive huge rewards and bonuses. Moreover, do you think you have what it takes to bring back the last ray of hope.
The levels of the game are very beautifully designed and the neon lights creates a beautiful impact on the player. Moreover, explore 40+ levels within 5 different environments with unique plot. You will also travel through a post-apocalyptic world. Strive to achieve a perfect 3-star score by completing the levels effectively.
Download the app now from Google Play Store. Gleam for PCcan be played on a Desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X.You can play Gleam for PC by means of an Android emulator like the BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2, Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Go through the guide now Gleam for PC.
How to Download Gleam For PC
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “ Gleam ” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Gleam in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Road Drivers Legacy and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Gleam for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!