Are you looking for a fun idle time arcade game? Ketchapp is here with yet another amazing and spell bounding creation under the title of Domino. The game requires accuracy and precision and get extremely interesting once you start playing it.
Yu have to complete the dominos and place the missing pieces accurately so the cycle doesn’t break. The paths can be tricky and edgy as you start completing the missing pieces. The player needs to be very precise about how you place the missing domino. The game is simple yet lots of concentration is required as you place the missing pieces.
Moreover, there are 7 unique dominos which you can unlock as you progress in the game. Each stage comes with new background and compelling environments. The game has really simple controls where you have to tap the screen to place the missing piece.
Do not waste even a second and play constantly as you cannot let the cycle break. Moreover, the game has vibrant 3D game environment with high quality graphical interface to keep the users engaged for longer period of time.
Create high score by playing the game frequently and earn gold rewards as well.
Download the app now from Google Play Store. Domino for PC can be played on a Desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X.You can play. Domino for PC by means of an Android emulator like the BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2, Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Go through the guide Domino for PC.
How to Download Domino For PC
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “ Domino ” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Domino in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Road Drivers Legacy and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Domino for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!