Are you ready to give some hard time to your finger by tapping? Clicker Racing is an interesting game released by No Power-up where all you are going to do is tap tap and tap. Get immersed in the interesting story of Jim, help him defeat the enemies and ultimately become the best racer that he dreams of. Start the journey of Jim with a simple car and with the power of tapping.
. Tap to activate Car Skills, tap to increase the speed of your car and tap to defeat you enemies and rivals. You can by racing technologies and enhance your car abilities while you play the game. The game has a huge number of challenges which will keep you engaged throughout. There are 6 amazing levels to unlock. Do you have the skills to unlock all the levels?
There is a wide range of Racing crew and Racing technologies which you can recruit. There are more than 17 big bosses and 30 plus rival cars which you have to defeat by tapping. Let your crew help you in defeating the monstrous enemies. There are also magic tools available which will help you form your racing strategies.
Explore 8 hand-crafted wonderlands and wander in them to know better what they have to offer. Discover 28+ Magic Tools to enhance cars power and gold bonus and increase the fun while you are playing the Clicker Racing.
There is a lucky Monkey who will also be rewarding you with gifts. Collectively the game is eventful and you wont get bored while playing it.
Download now from Google Play Store or App Store iTunes. Clicker Racing for PC can be downloaded and played on a Desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8,8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/ OS X operating system. Android emulators like Andy OS. You can follow the guideline we have incorporated in this article for further assistance.
Download Clicker Racing For PC( Windows & Mac)
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “Clicker Racing” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Clicker Racing in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Clicker Racing and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Clicker Racing for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!