CASE: Animatronics – Horror game by Azur Interactive Games Limited is a basic horror stealth survival experience game with interesting action quests and multiple rewards. The game includes multiple rewards and upgrades as you proceed in it. The game include police departments and multiple detectives as well. You are playing the game as John Bishop, an overworked detective who tirelessly carries out investigations late into the night.
Your police department is cut off from the power grid. The security system has been hacked. All the exits are locked. Moreover, you can explore the vast arenas. CASE: Animatronics is the story of a detective who awakens at the office to find a crazed man he once failed to help is seeking revenge in the most convoluted way, by locking him in a building with animatronics he has gifted with confusing artificial intelligence.
Multiple quests are waiting for you in the game and intuitive controls will keep you hooked to the game for hours. In CASE: Animatronics, you can actually walk to the glass front door which may be locked, but you could clearly easily break through. If you are trapped in a building with murderous robots and have video evidence, that is probably a good reason to just break the door down.
Download the app now from Google Play Store. CASE for PC can be played on a Desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X.You can play. CASE for PC by means of an Android emulator like the BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2, Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Go through the guide CASE for PC.
How to Download CASE For PC
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “ CASE ” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find CASE in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Road Drivers Legacy and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run CASE for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!