Are you looking for a game with detective skills? Detective Story: Jack’s Case – Hidden figures by Azur Interactive Games Limited is an amazing game which is going to keep you thrilled and addicted to the screens. The game includes several different quests and missions, and reality based events as well.
You have received a call from an unknown person telling you to save a life of a person. You have to carefully look for hints and if someone is trying to prank you or not. There are multiple items and clues hidden in various locations. Some challenges ae going to be tougher than they look.
The game has high quality graphics there are perfectly detailed pictures and textures. All objects look very realistic, and even small details like hidden figures are easily discernible.
Moreover, you will be interacting with more than 30 characters. Polish your communication skills by solving cases and interacting with multiple characters. So many hints and clues are waiting for you in the scenario, you just have to be careful and look out for relevant hints. Moreover, the game has unique cards and multiple items which you can collect and use.
So hurry up and download the game now. Download the game now to take advantage and have lots of fun. Download the app now from Google Play Store. Detective Story for PC can be played on a Desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X.You can play. Detective Story for PC by means of an Android emulator like the BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2, Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Go through the guide Detective Story for PC.
How to Download Detective Story For PC
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “ Detective Story ” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Detective Story in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Road Drivers Legacy and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Detective Story for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!