Are you looking for a thrilling FPS? CrossFire: Legends by Tencent Games is an interesting FPS game that is going to keep you hooked. Shoot in various locations and take down your enemies as efficiently as you can. Moreover, enjoy the good quality graphics, multiple rewards and simple game controls as you proceed.
The game also includes several weapons and upgrades to make your shooting experience worthwhile. You would initially be present at an indoor location and can hide out behind the walls for your defense. Furthermore, if shooting isn’t enough to destroy the enemy then you can take help of explosive materials like grenades to explode the enemy. For your defense you can hide behind stairs or walls as well and come at front when you are fully ready to aim, target and shoot.
The game controls are kept simple so the users can fully enjoy the game. There is also a virtual joystick to help you navigate. The left one controls characters’ movement while the right one controls aiming and shooting. Moreover, the 2nd gen engine being used ensures a high quality of graphics, allowing players to immerse themselves in the game scenario.
Download the app now from Google Play Store. You can download CrossFire Legends for PC on your desktop PC/Laptop powered up with Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and MacOS/OS X. All you need is the help of an Android emulator like BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2 or Andy OS to CrossFire Legends for PC. Below mentioned are the simple steps to do so.
Guide to Download CrossFire Legends For PC
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “ CrossFire Legends” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find CrossFire Legends in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Road Drivers Legacy and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run CrossFire Legends for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!