Searching for an efficient fitness app? Couch to 5K by ACTIVE Network, LLC is an amazing app that keeps you all fit and active by simply installing and following the instructions. The app has been carefully designed to keep you involved.
Moreover, the app has simple and easy plans for you, just spend 20 to 30 minutes, three times a week, for nine weeks, and you’ll be ready to finish your first 5K (3.1-mile) race. The app also has various trainers out there which can help you with training yourself. Users can choose training plan designed by Active.com trainers and choose from 4 different motivating virtual coaches—Johnny Dead, Constance, Billie or Sergeant Block. The trainers would help you achieve your goals.
On the other hand, you can listen to your favorite playlists with in-app music player and also calculate your distance & pace and map your routes with FREE GPS support. Moreover, log your workouts and share your progress on Facebook with your friends. You can get support from the largest running community on Active.com Trainer as well. Repeat workouts and track your best performance and enjoy the Treadmill support with manual entry of workouts. You can track your progress with total distance and average pace and see Graphs for workouts to compare distance and pace.
Download the app now from Google Play Store. Couch to 5K for PC can be played on a Desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X.You can download Couch to 5K for PC by means of an Android emulator like the BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2, Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Go through the Couch to 5K for PC.
Couch to 5K for PC (Windows & Mac)
- Download your desired Android emulator from here: BlueStacks | BlueStacks 2 | Remix OS | Andy OS
- Assuming that you’ve downloaded BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 emulator, head towards the next steps.
- Open the newly installed BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 emulator on your Windows or Mac PC.
- Now click on “Search” for BlueStacks, for BlueStacks 2 you will click on “Android tab > Search“.
- Type “Couch to 5K” and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as Couch to 5K appears in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under All Apps, for BlueStacks 2 it will appear under Android tab > All Apps.
- Click on the newly installed app or game to open it. Follow the on-screen instructions and keyboard settings to use or play it now. That’s all.