We are here with a review of an interestingly funny casual game, Buddy Toss by CurryGames is an amazing game with simple game mission. The game has good quality graphics, several upgrades and easy controls.
Start the game by simply tapping on a man and see how far he reaches in the sky. The higher you throw the man the greater would your score be. The game has amazing visuals and interactive graphics to keep you compelled to the screens. Moreover, the game has several different locations to play in.
The game has made the backgrounds interactive as there are multiple towers and several houses in the background. The user interface of the game is pretty simple and game controls are amazingly easy, simply tap to throw. You rewards in form of gold are also present on screen. Moreover, throw as high as you can and ultimately reach galaxy.
Several rewards and bonuses are there in the game in form of gold coins etc. As you progress in the game, you will be able to unlock several different characters and stronger men as well.
Download the app now from Google Play Store. Buddy Toss for PC can be played on a Desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X.You can play. Buddy Toss for PC by means of an Android emulator like the BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2, Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Go through the guide Buddy Toss for PC.
How to Download Buddy Toss For PC
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “ Buddy Toss ” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Buddy Toss in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Road Drivers Legacy and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Buddy Toss for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!