BOMBARIKA by Street Lamp Games is an interesting puzzle game with a unique game play. While playing Bombarika you will be present in a home and you will have to spot the bombs which are present in different locations. After locating he bombs you have to throw them out of the house.
In order to take out the bombs you will use the living room objects to help you out. Moreover, there is also a time limit to complete you task so the clock is ticking ad you are given a total of 30 minutes to complete your task. All you have are sofas, shelves, electronic devices, door mats and many more items to push the bomb out of the house before it explodes.
Upon clearing each level, you will unlock power-ups and bigger, funnier levels. You don’t have to diffuse the bomb; all you need to do is discard it so it won’t cause any damage. Moreover, there are also several hints present in the game just in case you get stuck.
Each of the objects has different characteristics, such as pushing and blocking. Initially the use of objects looks easy, but finding the exit in little time makes the game challenging.
There is a wide range of bombs and power-ups which can be unlocked by RIKAS in the shop. Duplex houses hidden rooms, multiple bombs in a single level, bonus levels, and many more fun things can be experienced in the higher levels.
Download the app now from Google Play Store. You can download BOMBARIKA for PC on your desktop PC/Laptop powered up with Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and MacOS/OS X. All you need is the help of an Android emulator like BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2 or Andy OS to BOMBARIKA for PC. Below mentioned are the simple steps to do so.
Guide to Download BOMBARIKA For PC
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “ BOMBARIKA” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find BOMBARIKA in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Road Drivers Legacy and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run BOMBARIKA for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!