Are you ready for an intense action game to be played at any time anywhere? BlackShot M : Gears released by Vertigo Games Inc. is an amazing game with lots of interesting gears and levels and you can upgrade your playstyle with time. The game has been intricately designed to keep you engaged for longer periods.
Moreover, you can enjoy 4 vs 4 multiplayer PvP battles in real-time. You can challenge yourself to become the top player in your country, or even worldwide if you perform well. There are multiple Game Modes and two team-based multiplayer game modes can be enjoyed. Team Death Match and Control. Both game modes require different tactics and strategy.
Furthermore, each match is 5 minutes long which means you can enjoy a match while you are waiting for the bus or waiting in a queue. Another plus point of the game is that it has intuitive & Easy Controls. The easy controls are critical in mobile FPS games.
Moreover, adjust and customize your control buttons on your screen. Move zoom buttons and skill buttons to your liking and shoot your way through your enemies with ease. There are up to 18 gears, each with unique abilities that can turn the tides of the battle around.
Play and enjoy the game now. Download the app now from Google Play Store. BlackShot M for PC can be played on a Desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X.You can download BlackShot M for PC by means of an Android emulator like the BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2, Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Go through the BlackShot M for PC.
BlackShot M for PC (Windows & Mac)
- Download your desired Android emulator from here: BlueStacks | BlueStacks 2 | Remix OS | Andy OS
- Assuming that you’ve downloaded BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 emulator, head towards the next steps.
- Open the newly installed BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 emulator on your Windows or Mac PC.
- Now click on “Search” for BlueStacks, for BlueStacks 2 you will click on “Android tab > Search“.
- Type “BlackShot M” and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as BlackShot M appears in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under All Apps, for BlueStacks 2 it will appear under Android tab > All Apps.
- Click on the newly installed app or game to open it. Follow the on-screen instructions and keyboard settings to use or play it now. That’s all.