For all the cricket fans, we have the perfect game for you under the title of Battle Of Chepauk 2 by Nextwave Multimedia. The game is an incredible app for all the people who love to play cricket. In the game, you are the owner of one of the best teams in T20, naed CSK. The owner of the team is none other than the famous and most successful captain in India, MS Dhoni.
Start the game by selecting your 11 team members and get ready to defeat the world. Your best players include: Suresh Raina, Ravindra Jadeja, Dwayne Bravo, and other eminent players from the Indian Cricket Team.
Get ready to conquer Chepauk, the stadium that has seen many a historic battle fought on its vast grounds. Here’s your chance to create your very own history. Moreover, there are four exciting modes including Super Over, Super Slog, Super Chase and Multiplayer.
Moreover, while playing in superover the player have just one over to complete a really challenging batting challenge. Every win moves you further till you reach the final. While in Super Slog mode, Score as many points as you possibly can in 20 overs.
In Super Chase mode, you have five levels to play at. You start with 5 overs and have to progress to 30 overs by meeting progressively higher targets.
The game is an incredible way to improve your Cricket skills with super easy and simple controls.
Download the app now from Google Play Store. You can download Battle Of Chepauk 2 for PC on your desktop PC/Laptop powered up with Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and MacOS/OS X. All you need is the help of an Android emulator like BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2 or Andy OS to Battle Of Chepauk 2 for PC. Below mentioned are the simple steps to do so
Guide to Download Battle Of Chepauk 2 For PC
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “ Battle Of Chepauk 2” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Battle Of Chepauk 2 in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Road Drivers Legacy and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Battle Of Chepauk 2 for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!