We live in the world which is getting smarter day by day. Almost every day or to be more precise almost every two minutes a new technology is making its way in the market and people are literally running of its services and the way that it is being beneficial to the people. In this amazing competetion, some new application is designed that has surely set the standard to information technology so high, the name of the application is IFTTT. The genre in which it is being included in the productivity genre since it has proved out to be very beneficial to the people all over the world.
The application is about controls the device through one platform making accessibility of the other applications and the usability of the user’s experience on a whole new level. Over 400 apps work with IFTTT including Twitter, Telegram, Google Drive, Twitch, Weather Underground, Instagram, Gmail, and devices like Google Home, Amazon Alexa, Nest, Philips Hue, and Android of any user who has installed the app. IFTTT provides following services to its users:
• The service will let them control everything around them with their voice and Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant
• The users will stay informed about what’s happening from publications like The New York Times and ProPublica
• They will always stay prepared for the weather with custom daily forecast notifications
• The users can message roommates when they are near the local grocery
• An alert will be received by them as soon as there’s a new Craigslist listing that matches you search
• They will stay safe with automated and intelligent home security alerts
• They can streamline their social media
• Back up and share their Android photos automatically
• Back up important files, photos, and contacts to cloud-storage solutions, such as Dropbox or Google Drive
• They can set their home thermostat to an optimal temperature when they arrive home
• The users will post all their Instagrams as Twitter photos or Pinterest pins
• Trigger events based on the current location of any user.
IFTTT services will surely be revolutionized the life of many users.
Launched on Google Play Store, you can enjoy playing this game on your Android smartphone & tablet devices. However, if you wish to play IFTTT on PC Computer or a Laptop, you can make use of Bluestacks & AndyOS as discussed in the next part. All you have to do is, Follow the steps illustrated in this article to Download & Play IFTTT for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS.
Download IFTTT For PC Windows & Mac
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “IFTTT” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find IFTTT in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about IFTTT and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run IFTTT for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!