With the current dangers of cyber-attacks and phishing trends VPNs have turned out to be quite a necessity. Betternet LLC has recently come out with its second security application namely HexaTech VPN Proxy- Free VPN & Wi-Fi Security that aims to provide its users with online protection. It offers security over public Wi-Fi hotspots and networks and allows people to access blocked contents through bypassing geo restrictions.
Hex Tech promises a fast speed service and a block-proof protocol. While in other VPN services, users are asked to pick a location manually, this application connects the phone to the nearest server by automatically detecting its location, hence accounting for faster speed. It requires no login or registration and is quite simple to use with its minimal user interface and one tap system. Moreover it does not save any logs. It is free of cost however if the users may please they can buy a premium version of the application which offers better features and an ad-free experience. Overall the application tends to offer reliable security and needs to be tried out for better online security of our devices.
Launched for Android & iOS devices, you can download this App from Google Play & Apple iTunes store respectively. Moreover, using the steps illustrated in this article, you will be able to Run HexaTech VPN Proxy on PC Computer or a Laptop. Download, Install & Run HexaTech VPN Proxy for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS using this guide easily.
Download HexaTech VPN Proxy For PC Windows & Mac
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “HexaTech VPN Proxy” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find HexaTech VPN Proxy in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about HexaTech VPN Proxy and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run HexaTech VPN Proxy for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!