Man Vs. Missiles by Spiel is an interesting arcade game where the competition is between the man and missiles. Take control of you plane and try to avoid the missiles coming your way as they can destroy you. The game has simple and minimal graphics and simple game controls to keep you stress free.
The main objective of the game is to avoid the missiles and deploy flares to destroy them. You have to make sure that the winners are humans and not the missiles. Talking about game controls, simply control your movements and navigations with an on-screen joystick. Try to sustain for as long as you can.
The game has 30 levels and each level has its own unique objective to be fulfilled. There are coins to be collected on your way, the more coins you collect the better you score. You can use these coins to buy new planes and upgrades from the shop. As you progress in the game you will be able to access more and more items.
Collect Shield and Speed Boost power-ups to help destroy and evade these missiles and score better. Invite your friends and compete with them on the Game Center leaderboard and let them know who is better at defending themselves from the missiles.
Download the app now from Google Play Store. You can download Man Vs. Missiles for PC on your desktop PC/Laptop powered up with Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and MacOS/OS X. All you need is the help of an Android emulator like BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2 or Andy OS to Man Vs. Missiles for PC. Below mentioned are the simple steps to do so.
How to Download Man Vs. Missiles for PC
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “ Man Vs. Missiles ” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Man Vs. Missiles in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Road Drivers Legacy and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Man Vs. Missiles for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!