Are you ready to manage your own chain of cafes? Well of Cooking Diary®: Best in Tasty Hills released by MyTona is an incredible cooking simulation game where you will be handling various cafes and deal with multiple tasks simultaneously. The game aims for you to be steadfast and manage all the chores simultaneously. Your grandfather’s huge chain of cafes collapsed and you need to figure out how it happened.
Moreover, the game includes three unique restraints to start with the Burger Joint, the Cake Shop, and the Pizzeria. You will be cooking delicious items in order to gain happy customers. Moreover the game has incredible customization options as well.
You can transform the café and make it look appealing by using various items available in the game. Change the walls, put in audio system or a TV for the entertainment of your customers. Customize your character with 300+ fashionable clothing and accessory items available in the game. The game includes various levels and multiple rewards and as you level up you can get hold of multiple options.
Moreover, there are various culinary leagues present in the game as well where you can perform and win huge rewards upon winning. You can improve your game style by progressing and making advancements using advanced options.
You can enjoy and download the app now from Google Play Store. Cooking Diary for PC can be played on a Desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. You can play Cooking Diary for PC by means of an Android emulator like the BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2, Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Go through the guide now Cooking Diary for PC.
Method to Download Cooking Diary For PC
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “ Cooking Diary ” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Cooking Diary in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Road Drivers Legacy and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Cooking Diary for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!