The dog tongue and angel filters are old and tried. We the selfie devotees need something new and a lot more fun to transform our many portraits now, and luckily FaceApp by Wireless Lab is here just in time before we actually died out of boredom, and were etching to make an appointment with the doctor to have our nose changed just to have a drastic new change in our pictures because honestly social media demands waves of dramatic and exciting pictures.
FaceApp allows us to transform our pictures from ordinary to drastically different by making it look younger, older, happier, brighter, feminine, masculine etc. In order to do that, select a picture from gallery or take a picture through app’s camera. The app’s camera has a face structure outlined on screen, try to get only your or someone’s face in the outlined area, otherwise the app won’t accept the picture.
Once you have a picture, scroll through the options below your pictures with Emoji icons indicating the transformation they will bring to your picture. Make duo or four images collage by transforming one picture with the help of different filters. Give your serious face two different types of smile, make it look young or old, change your gender in image and give it a blast of flash, and see your image seamlessly transformed through the desired filter. You can then save your creation on device or share it on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
This app is available on both the Google Play & Apple iTunes stores and can be enjoyed on either of the platforms. However, if you wish to Run FaceApp on PC Computer or a Laptop, you have come to the right place. All you have to do is, Follow the steps illustrated in this article to Download & Run FaceApp for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS.
Download FaceApp For PC Windows & Mac
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “FaceApp” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find FaceApp in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about FaceApp and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run FaceApp for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!