F-Secure Corporation, a company which has been bringing us online security apps on the android market for some time now recently came out with another amazing product. F-Secure Freedome VPN offers its users, digital privacy, WiFi security and tunnels through geo blocks. The application encrypts the user’s internet connection in public places and makes it safer to browse, it also allows to cross beyond barriers and users can visit blocked sites easily.
This App is very simple to use and has an amazing UI. It requires no login or registration. The service is free for the first week after which it requires a monthly subscription that covers user’s all android devices and offers them unlimited bandwidth. The tracker mapper feature permits people to see who is trying to track them online. Overall, the application is very trustworthy and reliable. It has earned a great response not only from the community but also from well-known corporations such as Yahoo and Washington post among others. It should, no doubt, be given a try and used for protection against internet security threats.
Available on Google Play & Apple iTunes stores, you can download this App on either of the platforms. Moreover, using the steps illustrated in this article, you will be able to Run F-Secure Freedome VPN on PC & your Laptop. Download, Install & Play F-Secure Freedome VPN for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS using this article.
Download F-Secure Freedome VPN For PC Windows & Mac
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “F-Secure Freedome VPN” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find F-Secure Freedome VPN in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about F-Secure Freedome VPN and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run F-Secure Freedome VPN for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!