Strategy games have caught the mobile platform by storm. Every developer on the android market has launched strategy games in one or more packages. Ember Entertainment has caught up with the trend and launched a game by the name of Dragonstone: Kingdoms. The company, based in Seattle, has combined modern gameplay and graphics with the classic RPGs and Strategy gaming. Players start off by building their bases and fortifying it with towers and weapons.
The game has a large variety of warriors to choose from and which can be trained for combat. Players can also team up with other players and join guilds to battle strong opponents. The game allows users to raid other bases for resources and earn rewards. Players can climb up the leaderboards by winning trophies and displaying their skills in battlefields. The game also has a story mode in addition to city building and P v P alliance warfare where users can recruit new heroes and take up interesting challenges. Overall the game has an appreciably engaging gameplay, vibrant 3D graphics and while it is a strategy game similar to many others on the market it has enough exclusive features that set it apart and make it a good pastime.
This game has been made available for both the Google Play & Apple iTunes stores. Moreover, using the the emulators illustrated, you can enjoy Dragonstone: Kingdoms on PC Computer or a Laptop. Follow the steps below to Download & Install Dragonstone: Kingdoms for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS.
Download Dragonstone: Kingdoms For PC Windows & Mac
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “Dragonstone: Kingdoms” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Dragonstone: Kingdoms in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Dragonstone: Kingdoms and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Dragonstone: Kingdoms for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!