Are you tired of being restricted to access certain websites on internet? Your Freedom VPN Client by resolution Reichert Network Solutions GmbHCommunication is the best VPN to access your websites and apps. The user interface is friendly and simple, multiple features offered by the app are worth trying. The app is absolutely free of cost and has multiple server locations spread worldwide. No matter wherever you are geographically present, accessing your desired website is no more a problem.
Supported tunnel modes include HTTPS, HTTP/POST/CGI, FTP,UDP,DNS, ICMP ECHO. Your Freedom VPN includes 39 tunnel servers in 10 countries. So you can easily and securely get hold of the website you want.
Whether you are travelling to some other country or your own country has banned the access, you can easily access anything you want with Your Freedom VPN. The VPN is safe and secure to use and you won’t have to worry about your online presence being monitored. The VPN masks your identity and lets you use the internet anonymously.
Get hold of the secure, fast and reliable VPN now and download it from Google Play Store. Your Freedom VPN Client for PC on your desktop PC/Laptop powered up with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X
Download & Install Your Freedom VPN Client For PC
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “Your Freedom VPN Client” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Your Freedom VPN Client in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Your Freedom VPN Client and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Your Freedom VPN Client for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!