Are you looking for a safe and reliable calling app? WhatsCall Free Global Phone Call App & Cheap Calls by Cheetah Mobile Cloud (NYSE:CMCM) is a great communication app using which you can make calls to anyone anywhere in the world. The app is fast, safe and totally reliable to use.
Moreover, the app has a good quality interface and easy to understand controls so that you can et started with calls immedietly without any delays. Moreover, the app also lets you call to any cell phone, local or abroad just like you do from a landline.
Moreover, even if the person you are calling doesn’t have an internet connectivity, the app gets you connected to them as well. Popular countries where WhatsCall works include call USA, call Nigeria, call Pakistan, call Germany, call India and call UK. Enjoy uninterrupted and clear calls using WhatsCall.
The technology used automatically detects and adjusts to your connection speed, which means more stable calls and higher HD video image quality. You can easily send photos, text and voice messages to whatscall friends.
You can enjoy and download the app now from Google Play Store. WhatsCall for PC can be played on a Desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. You can play WhatsCall for PC by means of an Android emulator like the BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2, Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Go through the guide now WhatsCall for PC.
How to Download WhatsCall For PC
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “ WhatsCall ” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find WhatsCall in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Road Drivers Legacy and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run WhatsCall for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!