Codex7 Games is here with yet an amazing creation. Tiny Heroes – Magic Clash is an interesting and intriguing PVP real action game where there are lots of furious battles and intense action to become a part of. The game includes fast firing, spell casting and lots of friends and foes. Join in and invite your friends to play the game with you.
Get started with intense, short, matches and scrap it out with an eclectic array of Tiny Heroes. Start the action and fight to collect the most Stars in intense 3 v 3 brawls. The game includes several modes, choose to play the Gem Battle where 4 teams of 2 players each fight frenetically for Gems, or choose a 3 v 3 Crystal Battle and pick up 10 Crystals and keep them safe for 15 seconds to win.
The game also includes several heroes and you can chose from among 10 unique heroes. Each hero has its own unique abilities sand characteristics. From the terrifying White Heat, to the lethal Poison attack, the restorative Big Heal or the impactful Force Ripple, there are 21 skills to equip, evolve and deploy in the heat of battle.
The game is all about how you plan your moves and combat against the enemy, make sure you defend yourself properly and enjoy the perks and benefits by succeeding.
Download the app now from Google Play Store. Tiny Heroes for PC can be played on a Desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X.You can play Tiny Heroes for PC by means of an Android emulator like the BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2, Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Go through the guide Tiny Heroes for PC.
How to Download Tiny Heroes For PC
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “ Tiny Heroes ” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Tiny Heroes in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Road Drivers Legacy and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Tiny Heroes for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!