Sweet Maker – DIY Match3 Mania by IGG.COM is a fun to play game as there are lots of sweets and whipped cream to play with. The game is world’s first Match-3 game where you can create, play, and share your own custom levels making use of the Candies available.
Other than simple matching of similar candies, make a combination of different types of Candies and create a variety of Boosters. Furthermore, if you use your boosters strategically it will help you clear even the hardest levels of the game.
Another aspect of Sweet Maker is the inclusion of moving platforms. The tricky platforms move your Candy at the end of each turn so recognizing their movement pattern will be key to pass the levels. Use the Butterflies to combine them and make boosters which are even better and beautiful. Clear the levels in style.
Participate in unique boss battles and prove your skills by making sure you strategically clear the levels and stay very clear about the enemy moves. You can even challenge your friends and play Sweet maker with your friends and see who gets to achieve better.
The game is filled with a lot of candy delights, and the game controls are really simple. Just swipe to match the cadies and create boosters. Explore the land of Candypolis, and watch multiple scenes as you clear the levels.
To know more about it, download now from Google Play Store. Sweet Maker for PC can be downloaded and Played on a Desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 and MacOS/ OS X operating system. As you move ahead, a guide coming your way will take you through a comprehensive tutorial to install and start playing Sweet Maker for PC right away.
Download Sweet Maker For PC (Windows & Mac)
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “Sweet Maker” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Sweet Maker in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Sweet Maker and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Sweet Maker for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!