Are you ready to rule the Galaxies and become one of the most eminent rulers? Space Frontier 2 is a sequel of Space Frontier which has been released by Ketchapp. The game comes as an improved version of the previous and has better game graphics and controls. There are more than 50 solar systems waiting for you.
Conquer and colonize the planets which are huge in number. There is a huge range of spaceships styles like Laika the Dog, Tisla Roadster, Pirate Ship etc. The game controls are simple tapping, but stay careful and tap while you are in the safer zones.
Tap at the moment a circle reaches the green zone. This fires off a part of your rocket, gives you a speed boost, tap before the green zone and you’ll get no boost or coins. If you fail to tap at all, your rocket will explode, ending the round.
The game visuals are of good quality to keep the player immersed as he plays the game. Space Frontier 2 features a beautiful set of simple yet stylish graphics, a number of different upgrades you can customize your ship with and a minimal number of moves.
Download the app now from Google Play Store. You can download Space Frontier 2 for PC on your desktop PC/Laptop powered up with Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and MacOS/OS X. All you need is the help of an Android emulator like BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2 or Andy OS to Space Frontier 2 for PC. Below mentioned are the simple steps to do so.
Guide to Download Space Frontier 2 For PC
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “ Space Frontier 2” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Space Frontier 2 in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Road Drivers Legacy and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Space Frontier 2 for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!