Sonic CD Classic by SEGA is an impressive game with vibrant graphics, the game requires you to save Amy Rose and defeat Dr. Eggman. The amazing vibrant old school graphics make the game even more unique and outstanding. Fight against the obstacles and clear as much levels as you can. There are many challenges to fulfil.
Another aspect of the game is the time travelling option. Time travel to save the world in SEGA’s highly acclaimed Sonic platform that introduced Amy Rose and Metal Sonic. Each stage incorporates four variations of time: a past, present, a good future, and a bad future. And every one has different environmental conditions like the graphics, music, stage elements, and designs. Depending on when in time you are the levels change with different layouts and enemies.
The game includes hidden goodies and unlockable bonuses, such as staff artwork and sound tests. These are all present in the port, along with a major new feature: After completing the game once, the ability to play as Tails is unlocked. Tails’ flight ability adds a wholly new element of exploration to the stages, allowing easier access to difficult-to-reach spaces.
Download the game now from Google Play Store. Install Sonic CD Classic for PC on your desktop or laptop as well. To install the app, you will need an Android emulator like BlueStacks, AndyOS or Remix OS Player. Moreover, Sonic CD Classic for PC is compatible with systems running the Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X, so stop worrying about that part. Just look up the guide coming your way and look forward to an amazing experience.
Download Sonic CD Classic For PC (Windows & Mac)
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “Sonic CD Classic” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Sonic CD Classic in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Sonic CD Classic and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Sonic CD Classic for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!