Are you ready to solve some adventurous mystery cases? Somewhere – The Vault Papers by Playdius is a unique adventure game where you will be helping a cat who has reached out to you via text message. The game situation is that a culture journalist caught up in a whistleblowing case and seeks your help via text messages. Get immersed in this intense, real time adventure game.
Guide the journalist through serious of challenging events and perform various tasks to reach the end. The future totally depends upon the choices you make, try out different way to determine various endings.
Search for help on the Web, encounter random events, help her find her way using Google Maps, but beware, your choices will have consequences and will determine the future. Assist the investigation to reach till then and find the truth.
The player will receive notifications throughout your day as Cat is sending you updated text messages. You can directly answer or catch up later according to your time. The game has simple and minimal interface and you can select multiple choices as texts which you will be sending to help her escape.
Reveal the hidden truth and help the cat make right decisions. Download the app now from Google Play Store. You can download Somewhere The Vault Papers for PC on your desktop PC/Laptop powered up with Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and MacOS/OS X. All you need is the help of an Android emulator like BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2 or Andy OS Somewhere The Vault Papers for PC. Below mentioned are the simple steps to do so.
How to Download Somewhere The Vault Papers for PC
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “ Somewhere The Vault Papers” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Somewhere The Vault Papers in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Road Drivers Legacy and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Somewhere The Vault Papers for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!