For all the gamers who love playing puzzle games, we have an incredible game in reviews for you today. The game comes under the title of Slice It – Physics Puzzles by Zin Games and is an very engaging puzzle game. You have to slash and cut through various shapes in different levels. As you proceed in the game the challenges keep on becoming tougher.
There are multiple different levels in the game and you have to follow the rules in order to solve the tricky puzzles. Simply use your finger to cut and break the shapes as required. You need to be very precise about your cutting as you will fail the level if you are not able to complete the puzzle.
Moreover, simply use your finger to cut and break shapes. You can also collect all stars in each level. Some of the advanced levels will need ultra-sharp way to complete the level. Moreover, you can even use hint or Skip Level if you get stuck anywhere.
There are tons of unique levels and each level has a different puzzle. The game has really minimal and clean graphics with white background and colorful shapes. The game is suitable for people of all ages, so what are you waiting for?
Download the app now from Google Play Store. Slice It for PC can be played on a Desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X.You can play. Slice It for PC by means of an Android emulator like the BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2, Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Go through the guide Slice It for PC.
How to Download Slice It For PC
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “ Slice It ” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Slice It in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Road Drivers Legacy and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Slice It for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!