Experience the real racing feels with SkidStorm by Cheetah Games. The game is all about discovering your true potential as a racer. Power up the nitro boost and excel in the racing tracks.
The game environments are beautifully crafted ranging from deserts to frosty lands.The visuals of the games are beautifully crafted. The real time multi player game lets you play with racers from around the globe. Discover 15 amazing tracks where you will be driving and drifting like a pro.Drift your way to the top and earn powerful nitro boosts by drifting.
You can play in single player mode to practice your skills before you enter the real time encounter with other players. Create a personalized lobby and invite your friends for a hangout on wheels. Experience thrill with up to 8 cars crash their way through your favourite tracks and get started with street racing action. Get ready for jumps, crashes, drifting, nitro boosts and a nonstop action.
Get ready to get thrilled and download the game from Google Play Store. You can play SkidStorm for PC on systems running on Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X.
Download SkidStorm For PC(Windows & Mac)
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “SkidStorm ” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find SkidStorm in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about SkidStorm and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run SkidStorm for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!