Are you ready to take the lead and experience the sailing adventure? Silly Sailing by Devm Games SE is an interesting racing game. You will be sailing your ship and competing against other sailors as well. See for yourself if you are competent enough to win this race?
The game visuals are beautifully crafted giving you a full experience of sea and ship sailing. There are salty shores and suspenseful sounds to make the user experience interesting.
The game controls are simple, tap the left or right side of the screen to turn your boat in either direction, and there’s a bar at the bottom of the screen which you’ll drag left or right to close or open your sail. The trick is harnessing the wind properly to propel your boat forward, and there’s handy arrows showing you exactly how the wind is bouncing off of your sail.
Once you’re familiar with the controls, there are 16 different courses to race on. You’ll earn coins through racing which can go towards buying increasingly silly sailboats.
Download now from Google Play Store. Silly Sailing for PC can be downloaded and Played on a Desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 and MacOS/ OS X operating system. As you move ahead, a guide coming your way will take you through a comprehensive tutorial to install and start playing Silly Sailing for PC right away.
Download Silly Sailing For PC (Windows & Mac)
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “Silly Sailing” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Silly Sailing in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Silly Sailing and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Silly Sailing for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!