Are you a Rugby player? Even if you are not Rugby Nations 18 by Distinctive Games gives you the chance to learn and practice your skills. Become a part of world famous Rugby teams and play against famous champions.
Even if you are a seasoned rugby pro or just getting started, show off your rugby skills after practicing them in Rugby Nations 18 with intuitive controls. The game features a virtual d-pad for the players. Use the on-screen virtual buttons to guide your players around the field. For a better rugby experience, use swipe gestures to sidestep the oncoming defenders.
Practice the skills and ace into the matches and international tournaments. There are over 450 international teams to select from.8 exciting game modes are going to keep you hooked to the screen.
Earn points for your team and lead them to victory. Can you climb to the top of the influencers leaderboard? Get indulged in the amazing gameplay with intuitive controls and enjoy live maches and much more.
Download the game now from Google Play Store or App Store iTunes. However, if you wish to play Rugby Nations 18 for PC running the Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 OS or the MacOS/OS X, follow the simple guide mentioned in our article.
How to Download Rugby Nations 18 For PC
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “Rugby Nations 18” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Rugby Nations 18 in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Rugby Nations 18 and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Rugby Nations 18 for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!