Are you ready to play a thrilling arcade game? 111% has released yet another addictive arcade game under the title of Royal Blade. The game is really interesting and addictive as you will be using blades and sharp swords in order to slash and smash whatever comes your way.
Things are falling on you but you have to keep them from hurting you or effecting you in any way. The things that are falling on you need to be slashed via blades and swords. Upgrade your game as you proceed in the game and collect as many useful swords as you can.
Furthermore, you can customize your hero’s style, ‘Kawaii’ or ‘Hipster’, however you wish. Slash and smash whatever comes your way and keep your blades sharp to make it through the quest. Earn bonuses and rewards based on your performance.
The game graphics are simple yet good quality with coordinated sound effects and smooth game controls. Play the game now and get indulged in the action and discover the amazing features and customization options of the game.
Download the game from Google Play Store now. You can download Royal Blade for PC on your desktop PC/Laptop powered up with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. All you need is the help of an Android emulator like BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2 or Andy OS to play Royal Blade for PC. Let’s have a look at the method and start playing Royal Blade for PC right away.
A guide to Download Royal Blade For PC
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “Royal Blade” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Royal Blade in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Road Drivers Legacy and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Royal Blade for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!