An interesting game named RotatingBrave released by Tissue_Tube is here with wild action and sharp blades. Vigorously move through the arena and defend yourself from the obstacles on your way. Explore the story and use the spin attack and various other skills to demolish the ruin’s guard.
Another aspect of the game is that whenever you finish a level you will have to rotate your phone for the next level. The game has pixel art and very simple graphics. There are 6 different types of skills which you can use as you play.
Rotate, slash and destroy all what comes in your way as you level up. The game is multidirectional and you have all direction to play, you rotate the phone when you rise, fall and move horizontally, you will kill mobs to earn money and points, which can be using in shop to upgrade your character.
The game has a story behind it, every time you jump into a hole, you can get a “memory”, which let you know the whole story by pictures, the deeper you play, the more pictures you got, and you also heal 2HP.
There are several kinds of mobs, every mob have their weak point which you can figure out to defeat them easily. After you die, according to your final score, you will get some money, which can be using to purchase some item for example “kill 20 mobs to heal you 1hp” before you enter the game, and you can also unlock skills if your score is enough.
If you wish to play the game download now from Google Play Store . RotatingBrave for PC can be downloaded and played on a Desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 and MacOS/ OS X operating system. As you move ahead, a guide coming your way will take you through a comprehensive tutorial to install and start playing RotatingBrave for PC right away.
Download RotatingBrave For PC (Windows & Mac)
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “RotatingBrave” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find RotatingBrave in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about RotatingBrave and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run RotatingBrave for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!