Are you ready to play an addictive and a thrilling action game? Rogue Hearts by Ninetail Game is a dungeon crawler with amazing graphics and engaging game story. Randomly generated arena and different creatures including monstrous enemies will come you way. Fight like an epic warrior and take down all your enemies.
There are mighty bosses to fight against in the arena and the character has a lot of skills and attributes. You can increase the skills by levelling up in the game. Furthermore, you can even enjoy the loot once you defeat the enemy. You will be exploring a dungeon made up of various rooms, battling monsters, collecting items, and levelling up. You have to keep yourself from dying, as the game will end once you die.
Slash and smash the enemies that come your way and use your character’s special skills and attributes to combat againt the evil. Remember that you have to stay careful and dont let the monsters cause you any harm. The game is full of interesting levels, skills and armor to make use of.
Rogue Hearts includes lots of battles, traps and puzzles for you to explore and solve. The game has good graphics quality and the game environment is realistic.
Download the game from Google Play Store now. You can download Rogue Hearts for PC on your desktop PC/Laptop powered up with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. All you need is the help of an Android emulator like BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2 or Andy OS to play Rogue Hearts for PC. Let’s have a look at the method and start playing Rogue Hearts for PC right away.
A guide to Download Rogue Hearts For PC
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “Rogue Hearts” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Rogue Hearts in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Road Drivers Legacy and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Rogue Hearts for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!