Are you ready for some diving fun while you are sitting indoors? Real Diving 3D by Words Mobile is an ultimate diving game with realistic physics. Perform all sorts of stunts as you dive from the high cliffs and mountains. The game has 3D graphics and intuitive game controls hence it becomes really interesting for the diver, or the player.
Perform all sorts of acrobatics including front and backflips and gainers from the cliffs into the sea. Manage the time and your stunts perfectly. With the realistic physics and 3D graphics you can enjoy the game at its height.
Perform amazing dives at several different locations with different environments. You can also personalize your diver’s appearance as there are dozens of costume options
The aspect that has to be kept in mind is your timings and don’t hit the rock. Your skill and imagination are the only limits to the tricks you can pull off. There are hundreds of diving tricks including layouts, reverses, pikes and etc.
Initially the game has a quick tutorial for you to understand the game controls and diving angles. Once you get hold of the controls, you are ready to dive.
Start your cliff diving experience now. Download the app now from Google Play Store. Install Real Diving 3D for PC on your desktop or laptop as well. To install the app, you will need an Android emulator like BlueStacks, AndyOS or Remix OS Player. Moreover, Real Diving 3D for PC is compatible with systems running the Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X, so stop worrying about that part. Just look up the guide coming your way and look forward to an amazing experience.
Download Real Diving 3D For PC (Windows & Mac)
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “Real Diving 3D” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Real Diving 3D in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Real Diving 3D and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Real Diving 3D for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!