For all the cricket fans out there, are you ready for an incredible cricket game? World of Cricket by AppOn Innovate is an outstanding cricket game where you cannot just learn but master your skills as well. Play realistic cricket while sitting on your couch, or anywhere you want.
The game has a wide list of incredible details and amazing features to keep you hooked. You can choose amongst various game modes and decide which one you like the best. Moreover, the game has realistic bat ball physics for an amazing experience.
You can play different modes, get your favorite players, power & train your team and make sure you beat your opponent to ashes in all leagues. The modes includes Quick Play, Test Match, Tournaments, T20 cup & Challenge Mode. You can win all cups & make your country proud in International Cricket community.
Moreover, huge rewards and perks are waiting for you based on your performance in the ground. You can choose and train the best players for your team before you face the opponent. With ypour hard work and practice, you can win all cups & make your country proud in International Cricket community.
The game has several teams and intuitive game controls with brilliant graphics, so what are you waiting for?
Download the app now from Google Play Store. World of Cricket for PC can be played on a Desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X.You can play. World of Cricket for PC by means of an Android emulator like the BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2, Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Go through the guide World of Cricket for PC.
How to Download World of Cricket For PC
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “ World of Cricket ” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find World of Cricket in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Road Drivers Legacy and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run World of Cricket for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!