Are you looking for an app that will keep your privacy intact? Phantom.me: Complete mobile privacy and anonymity by Phantom.me is an interesting app that helps you keep your data secure and safe from any other third party. The app has an easy interface and simple controls.
Moreover, Phantom.me includes private browser, hidden file vault, anonymous chat and other free privacy features are locked inside a hidden zone on your phone. The features are protected by military-grade data encryption. You can easily chat anonymously, browse privately, store sensitive media and data securely – using Phantom.me no one will ever know.
Moreover, enjoy private browsing and no browser history, stores no cookies, ensuring your browsing activities are 100% hidden and can never be traced, logged, or detected. By using Phantom.me, you have a private chat that is 100% secure, anonymous, and incognito. Phantom.me chat goes the extra mile keeping you safe and protecting your privacy.
On the other hand, simple and easy interface is also a plus point of the app. Phantom.me chat goes the extra mile keeping you safe and protecting your privacy.
Download the app now from Google Play Store. Phantom me for PC can be played on a Desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X.You can download Phantom me for PC by means of an Android emulator like the BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2, Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Go through the Phantom me 5 for PC.
Phantom me for PC (Windows & Mac)
- Download your desired Android emulator from here: BlueStacks | BlueStacks 2 | Remix OS | Andy OS
- Assuming that you’ve downloaded BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 emulator, head towards the next steps.
- Open the newly installed BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 emulator on your Windows or Mac PC.
- Now click on “Search” for BlueStacks, for BlueStacks 2 you will click on “Android tab > Search“.
- Type “Phantom me” and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as Phantom me appears in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under All Apps, for BlueStacks 2 it will appear under Android tab > All Apps.
- Click on the newly installed app or game to open it. Follow the on-screen instructions and keyboard settings to use or play it now. That’s all.