Are you looking for an addictive arcade game? Orbia: Tap and Relax by JOX Development LLC is an addictive arcade game with funny characters and really simple game controls. Make your way through the moving obstacles and clear as many levels as you can in this funny yet compelling game.
The game has various obstacles and hurdles on your way which you have to avoid in order to pass the level. Use simple tap controls and shoot in between the gaps. As you proceed in the game, it gets trickier and more challenging with more obstacles and difficult tasks. Clear these levels to improve your game skills and use the rewards and bonuses to help you improve you game style.
Moreover, explore vibrant levels with unique and intricate game environment, each levels comes with new and improved game backgrounds. A breathtakingly beautiful visual experience awaits you in Orbia. Moreover, use tap controls to shoot in the gaps.
Every world has its own hero with their own unique style. Unlock and find tons of unique skins, each with its own set of attributes. The game is designed as an easy pick-up-and-play for all to enjoy. There are multiple skins that you can unlock over time. Explore various worlds with multiple different environments and game characters.
Download the app now from Google Play Store. You can download Orbia for PC on your desktop PC/Laptop powered up with Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and MacOS/OS X. All you need is the help of an Android emulator like BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2 or Andy OS to Orbia for PC. Below mentioned are the simple steps to do so.
How to Download Orbia For PC
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “ Orbia” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Orbia in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Road Drivers Legacy and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Orbia for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!