Are you a Chess enthusiast? Do you know love to play the game or you just want to learn the basics. We have the perfect game for all the people who love playing Chess. Magnus Trainer Train Chess by Play Magnus is a Chess game based on the world famous Chess Player, Magnus Carlsen. The game is basically based on the lessons and tips by the champion. Master your skills, improve the way you play and learn new strategies and tactics to ace the game of Chess.
Magnus Trainer, the trainer, turns the learning chess easy and engaging for players of all levels. There are new games updated and added regularly to bring you the best possible experience, and we’re adding new theory lessons every week.
Each mini-game has dozens of levels, ranging from beginner to advanced, allowing all chess players, new as well as experienced, to find a challenging fit to improve their skills. All those who have never played chess in these life, can take introductory lessons and start from basics.
The game is ideal for learning and acing in the game of Chess. Download the game now from Google Play Store. You can download and play Magnus Trainer Train Chess for PC on your desktop PC/Laptop powered up with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. All you need is the help of an Android emulator like BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2 or Andy OS to play Magnus Trainer Train Chess for PC. Let’s have a look at the method and start playing Magnus Trainer Train Chess for PC right away.
A guide to Download Magnus Trainer Train Chess For PC
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “Magnus Trainer Train Chess” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Magnus Trainer Train Chess in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Road Drivers Legacy and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Magnus Trainer Train Chess for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!