Are you looking for an app for video or voice calls? JusTalk – free video calls and fun video chat app released by JusTalk is an amazing app with lots of features to enjoy. Enjoy the video calls and even the voice call with your family or friends whenever you want and wherever you want.
The app features high quality calls without any interruptions in your calls. Apart from calls, there are features related to chats. You can chat with your friends, send doodles and play games while staying on call.
The app is very simple and easy to use and helps you stay connected with your friends all the time.Send instant messages and share live videos and activities with your friends keeping them aware of your activities.
With cross platform calling feature video call all your friends across Android and Apple iOS with just one simple app. Select themes of your own choice, create doodles, and express yourself musically with ringtones, to personalize your experience. Capture the moment with video recording and screenshots and save them for yourself.
Create wonderful memories and stay connected. Download JusTalk from Google Play Store or App Store iTunes. JusTalk for PC will work on Desktop PCs/Laptops running the Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 OS or the MacOS/OS X.
Download JusTalk For PC (Windows & Mac)
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “JusTalk” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find JusTalk in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about JusTalk and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run JusTalk for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!