Videogame Guardians by Super Planet is an interesting action game where a group of evil cretins are scheming to revive the fearsome black dragon to destroy the world once again. There is a dragon sword buried somewhere from long ago, the sword awaits for a new hero to carry the sword of the old hero.
You will be playing the game as the hero in the deadly battles against the enemy. The game has an automatic combat system which is best for an idle time gameplay. The game has 24/7 full-time workers, which means the stage continues even if you are not playing the game.
You can fight against right opponent for you in the Global PVP and beat down the enemy as efficiently as you can. The PVP World Series lets you test your skills by competing against the users from around the world. Take down the bosses together by forming a strong alliance.
You will be climbing the Pyramids, the higher you climb the better you score. You can obtain powerful items, including armor and dragon sword, from legacy dungeons and many more exciting events in this happening game.
You can even hire and recruit new Guardians. There is a free pass for not only recruiting and training but also promoting so the growth system is nonstop.
To know more about it, download now from Google Play Store. Videogame Guardians for PC can be downloaded and Played on a Desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 and MacOS/ OS X operating system. As you move ahead, a guide coming your way will take you through a comprehensive tutorial to install and start playing Videogame Guardians for PC right away.
Download Videogame Guardians For PC (Windows & Mac)
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “Videogame Guardians” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Videogame Guardians in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Videogame Guardians and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Videogame Guardians for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!