For all those looking for an idle time game with an interesting story line, Magnate by PlayStack is an interesting idle clicker game where you will be making lots of money. The game has brilliant features and amazing visuals to play around with. Live a life of a millionaire, but first work hard for it.
The game makes you start from low but with hard work and commitment you can reach the highs and own a whole empire of your own. As far as the controls of the game are concerned, it Is an idle clicker game so you just have to tap your way to glory.
Tap your way to septuagintillions, sell up for bonds to supercharge the value of your next business, and pour money into your vaults. As you progress in the game and your empire expands, you will need managers to manage your running business.
You will also hire managers to do the hard graft for you, and with billions banked, you must face some problems, its upon you to choose the evil or the good. Top the leader boards by performing your best in the game.
Download the app now from Google Play Store. Magnate for PC can be played on a Desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X.You can play Magnate for PC by means of an Android emulator like the BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2, Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Go through the guide now Magnate for PC.
How to Download Magnate For PC
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “ Magnate ” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Magnate in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Road Drivers Legacy and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Magnate for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!