Jodel by The Jodel Venture GmbH is an amazing app to communicate with your peers in your surroundings. Whether you are present in a community or at your school campus, Jodel will let you keep updated with the happenings around you.
You can stay connected and share messages and post photos on your Jodel where the rest of the people can connect with you. You can share latest happening and let others be a part of your experiences. You can even follow up with others stories and happenings.
You can even explore now mates and people from different ethnicities around you and interact with them however you want. Explore the events and happenings around you and take part in everything on time. Share funny stories and chat with people around you in real time.
You can gain Karma points if you spread good and positive vibes by posting engaging and positive content on your Jodel.Become famous and liked in the community around you and become a master in jodeling now.
Start exchanging and interacting with your peers now Download the app now from Google Play Store or App Store iTunes. Jodel for PC will work on Desktop PCs/Laptops running the Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 OS or the MacOS/OS X.
Download Jodel For PC(Windows & Mac)
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “Jodel” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Jodel in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Jodel and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Jodel for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!