Are you ready to be a part of exciting romantic story? Hey Love Adam by nutnut is an interactive roleplaying game where you will be handling situations in your love life and its consequences.
The amazing game story revolves around you and Adam. Adam is a co worker at your work place and happens to like you. You both have started to hangout and things between you are going good. You both decide to go to a concert but it is reveled to you that you are not the only lover of Adam. How are you going to prove your love to Adam? Would you be able to make your point valid infornt of Adam?How would you convince him?
Besides Adam there are many other events that you have to manage as well. There is this sister of yours whose behavior is getting strange. Find out why and how to fix it? Your bestfriend is in dire need of you as she is having trouble in her love life. Would you be able to give her the best advice?
Each step you take is a choice and people will react according to what you say. What will you choose: a lie or the truth? Would you take things with enthusiasm or negatively?
Download Hey Love Adam For PC (Windows & Mac)
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “Hey Love Adam” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Hey Love Adam in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Hey Love Adam and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Hey Love Adam for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!