We are here with an interesting medical app for you, the app is called DocsApp – Consult Doctor Online 24×7 on Chat/Call by Docs App – Doctors app for Online dr consultation is a very useful Medical app with an easy interface. The app is your virtual doctor and helps you with your issues.
Moreover, there are 1500+ specialist Doctors already gave answers, consultations and health tips to more than 1 million Indians. The app is authentic and has genuine doctors on it. Join them to get best docs based on doctor rating and doctor review for your health questions.
Your samples will be collected from home and diagnostic reports will be delivered on the App instantly. The app is a doctor at home for you. No need to face the pain of booking a Doctor appointment, traveling in traffic and waiting at clinic or hospital for doctor.
The app is really useful for people of all ages. Doctor reviews your problem, diagnoses and gives relevant advice for tests. Consult doctor online 24×7 through DocsApp.
Specialist Doctors are available in Gynecology/Gynaecology, Dermatology, Hair Scalp Care, Psychiatry, Pediatrics, Weight management etc. Use DocsApp to chat with a doctor in 30 minutes, take consultation, Give rating and review the doctor.
Download the app now from Google Play Store. DocsApp for PC can be played on a Desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X.You can play. DocsApp for PC by means of an Android emulator like the BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2, Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Go through the guide DocsApp for PC.
How to Download DocsApp For PC
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “ DocsApp ” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find DocsApp in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Road Drivers Legacy and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run DocsApp for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!