OneSoft Studio has released an interesting game called Infinite Shooting: Galaxy Attack which is a multiplayer arcade game. Experience the thrill of space shooting in a dynamic environment. Blast away the enemy and protect your honor. The solar system has been taken over by enemies from outer space. You are playing the game as a space defender and with simple game controls and game rules, you can take down the enemy.
Multiplayer modes in the game consists of 1 vs 1, 1 vs 3 game matches. With simple controls of tap and hold that doesn’t need a tutorial, so dive right in and shoot down the enemies. There are different spaceships with their own unique weapons, missiles & special capabilities to help you defeat all of those bosses. Even the strongest enemy won’t stand a chance in front of you.
Furthermore, the game has excellent graphics & exquisite sounds quality, like you have never seen before. Making it unique from the old retro space shooter, play it to experience it. There are exciting Campaign with over 35 levels full of space enemies to let you see space from earth and experience the shooting environment to the fullest. Infinite Shooting: Galaxy Attack has superb game play mechanics with excellent progression system to keep you shooting non-stop for hours.
Download the app now from Google Play Store. Install Infinite Shooting Galaxy Attack for PC on your desktop or laptop as well. To install the app, you will need an Android emulator like BlueStacks, AndyOS or Remix OS Player. Moreover, Infinite Shooting Galaxy Attack for for PC is compatible with systems running the Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X, so stop worrying about that part. Just look up the guide coming your way and look forward to an amazing experience.
Download Infinite Shooting Galaxy Attack For PC (Windows & Mac)
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “Infinite Shooting Galaxy Attack” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Infinite Shooting Galaxy Attack in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Infinite Shooting Galaxy Attack and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Infinite Shooting Galaxy Attack for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!